McWane Science Center
Cub Scout Pack 845 - Winter Camping
CHANGING LIVES THROUGH SCIENCE & WONDER
Pack Camping Trip.
Saturday, Jan. 20th 2018 at 5pm-8am
200 19th Street North
5:45 p.m. Arrival and Check-In
6:00 p.m. Dinner at the Smart Cafe (dinner ends at 6:45 p.m.)
7:00 p.m. Mandatory Orientation for everyone
8:00 p.m. Adventure Time in the Museum on Levels 1 through 3
9:00 p.m. Science Program
10:30 p.m. Prepare for bed
11:00 p.m. Lights Out
7:00 a.m. Rise and Shine
7:00 a.m. Continental Breakfast (breakfast ends at 7:45 a.m.)
8:00 a.m. Depart
Cost to attend
Per person (Adults/Scout/Siblings): $50
After Hours in exhibits
Payment Due Date: 1/6/2018
What to bring
Things to Bring
Please note: We DO NOT provide any sleeping equipment for this event; you must bring your own gear.
- Sleeping Bag, Camp pad, or battery operated/hand pump air mattress.
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Any other necessary toiletries.
- Washcloth/Hand towel
- Comfy Clothes Note: The temperature varies in the Museum so plan for hot and cold by dressing in layers!
- Walking shoes- remember, you will be walking around the museum.
- Change and small bills for Vending Machines and Penny Press. Overnight Adventure staff cannot make change and machines only use change and small bills, so please plan accordingly. Note: use these machines at your own risk. Overnight staff are unable to provide refunds.
- Camera: No audio or visual recording during the IMAX film will be permitted.
- Earplugs: Dinosaurs- and other guests- sometimes snore...
- Night mask: lights will never go completely dark.
What not to bring
Things NOT to Bring to the Overnight
- Outside food or drink
- Tents or air mattresses bigger than a twin size.
- Hairdryers, curling irons, and other electric appliances.
- Please leave radios, electronic devices at home.
- Please note: You will transport your bedding up levels of the museum, so please pack accordingly. Guests are strongly advised against bringing wagons or similar heavy equipment to this event.
- Please note: chaperones are not allowed to drop off minors and overnight gear at entrance and leave them unsupervised while parking.
FORMS are always REQUIRED!!
BSA Health Form - Due 1/15/18
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure if your forms are current.
Youth Protection - Due 1/15/18
If you register for this trip and fail to turn in forms by the due date we will remove you from the trip and no refund will be given. FORMS ARE REQUIRED!!!